Lovely Laura

Okay, I think I'm finally learning some blog etiquette, maybe, and that includes introducing my
legions of readers to another blogger. The problem is, compared to a real writer, mine seems pretty lame in comparison, but I've been told it's pretty lame anyway, so what's to lose. That's Laura, on the right, there, in the pic. She also goes by ElleBee and you can find her and her inspired writing at ElleBee.net. I gotta be nice, 'cause my life and the lives of those I love, is (or are?), gonna be in her hands this Thanksgiving, as she prepares the feast. Was gonna close with a helpful hint, but with discretion being the better part of valor, I decided I've written enough today. Right, Laura?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww. What can I say? I'll try my best not to poison you on Thanksgiving. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?