Topless Italian girl...



As I enjoy this cold, snowy, day here in Colorado, when I'm not thinking about tomorrow's "powder skiing", my mind wanders to the beach. We are finally getting some response to our many inquiries concerning Kari and Ted's upcoming wedding. Sounds like it is definitely going to be somewhere on the Riviera Maya, during the first part of May, 2007. Will let y'all know the particulars as soon as I find out. Should be soon, I hope. The little girl in the picture, on the beach in Positano, loved to fill a cup with water, then find someone laying on the beach and douse them with it when they weren't looking. Note the rocky beach, totally different from the beautiful sand near Playa del Carmen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?