Any thoughts?

Am looking for a special organization/place/family for a Christmas donation. The Salvation Army/Red Cross, etc are great organizations, but would like to do something a little more personal. If you know of a specific need or family or situation that could use some help this Christmas, please let me know. Would like that warm, fuzzy feeling of actually sharing with someone who truly needs and appreciates it. Thanks. (It took a while for this to post, and in the interim I found Seasontoshare.com, thru the Denver Post and RMNews. They will match 50% of your donation, and 100% goes to local charities, a great list that I would not have been able to make up my mind which to give to. (Convoluted sentence, but you know what I mean.) Anyway, Merry Christmas, and remember those less fortunate....

Comments

The Wanderer said…
was just updating my kitty blog today and saw yours was a recent updated blog as well. Thought I would pop over and offer holiday wishes and prayers for your Sophie to get healthy again. She looks alot like my kitten Rajjah who was chased off by a dog and never found her way home. I still miss her, and pray that you and yours all remain healthy and happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?