Looking back,



on 2006, I see an unusual, somewhat transitional time in my life. Expecting more hurricanes, but getting none, gave me time to get a 'preview' of retirement, which most people probably never get. I realized that while nearly unlimited 'free time' is nice, it does get old. Would love to start building something, but I don't feel the time is right to gamble a bunch of$$ in the real estate market. I've been through too many ups and downs not to recognize a down time coming up. There will be a time to jump back in, and I hope I can recognize it, but I just don't think it's now. So that leaves 'something else', but I don't know what, right now. My experience is in building and adjusting, with minors in reading, golf and gambling, but is not limited to these areas. I do plan to combine my reading and gambling into a more active investment program, but that won't be full time. My ski pass should give more "contemplative" time, as I hope to get out of the house a lot more. I do realize, more every day, that life is short, and not to be wasted. As we all embark on this new year, a time of reflection and resolutions, I call upon my friends and relatives to help me seek out and recognize the opportunities that exist 'out there'. Forgive me for being so 'human' and merely enjoying the good life too much and help me onto the next level. Be patient and forgiving, and I'll try to do the same. Together, this can be an exciting, productive new year. Luv to all.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?