Babbling, (that's the best I could do),


for a pic to go with my subject. Babel, the movie. OK, it was a stretch, but I'd rather have pictures, you see... Anyway, in an effort to see all the Oscar nominated (best) pictures this year, (gotta do somethin' when when you're old and inferm), we saw 'Babel', last night. Would love to hear from someone else who saw it, to get another reaction to it. Carol and I decided we felt, shocked, violated, dirty, but not bored, by it. I liked it better than Carol, but don't know WHO I'd recommend it to. Unlike anything else, but very thought provoking. Not sure if they're the kind of thoughts you want, though. Should be interesting to see how it does at the Acaemy Awards, where it's up for 7, including Best Picture. Actually, the more I think about it, which has been a lot, the more I like it. Mostly, just makes me very thankful for the life I have....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Blah, Blah, blah....

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?