Crocs RULES


And those are the bloody carcasses of the "shorts" who have been shorting the stock since $25. (Actually it's just a bunch of fish) Those guys are getting KILLED. 'Tis fun to watch, and participate in, the CROX message board. The rants and raves between those long (like me) and the "shorts" who are betting it will go down. Some big $$ involved and some losers get real nasty. Up another $3 today (over $54) and gonna be on Oprah later. Still a ways to go (up, I hope) before earnings come out. Then, it's anyone's guess which way she goes. I'm guessing UP, UP and AWAYYYY...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Crocs!!! We just watched the Oprah show. I believe Jibiditz gave them a big boost. Added to thier appeal!
Fam Guy said…
Yeah, I watched Oprah too (unusual) 'cause I thought Crocs was gonna be featured. Was Jibbitz instead. Oh well, any pub is good pub.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?