New Blog stuff

ain't easy to come up with. But, talking with Kari, I may have a new idea. Everyone who knows me, knows how much I hate Bush and what he has done to all of us. If you don't agree, just check back in a few months/years. Whatever,,,, there's not many people to preach at these days. Most anyone with a functioning brain, and that does exclude a VERY few of you, doesn't even bother to disagree with me. Sooo, my new blog theme is gonna be, stories from my old rock 'n'roll traveling/band days. Don't have many pics, which is bad, but will try to make it interesting, which ain't easy. Not that anyone cares, but it's my release, at the end of the day. Bye, for now. Will try to resurrect some old memories. At least the 'G' and 'R' rated ones. Stay tuned...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I care, but you'd better be careful of the "R" rated stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?