Seger still rocks...

What can I say after a show like that. Have seen a bunch of rock'n'roll shows in my life but don't remember a better one. From the opening act, Steve Azar (you just KNEW he'd have a hot opening act, and he sure didn't disappoint), 'til the last encore, the show was near perfection. My throat is litereally sore today from singing along with so many songs. Carol thought the show was a little too loud, (impossible for me) but it was the crowd singing that was too loud for her. Normally I'm not a big saxophone fan, but that guy rocked, along with keyboard and lead guitar, and EVERYBODY. SO many times, you'd look around and the whole crowd was up, dancing and singing. With all the fantastic songs he did, we realized, on the walk out, how many he didn't do. That just shows the depth of his work. Ate a couple of tickets, 'cause of the weather, but that's OK. Sure hope he tours again, and if he does, I'M THERE....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?