Tough decision....

Found an old kitty, guess she would be a cat, today at Petsmart. Her name is Molly, she is 8 years old, and she was given up by her family when she got a bad, (expensive) infection. She seems all better, now, and must be totally freaked out by her new life, in a small cage. We seemed to have a connection, but have had my mind set on a kitten. And, they say she doesn't get along with dogs, or other cats, which could be a problem. But...., she is really intelligent looking and affectionate and, like I say, we seemed to 'click'. Have looked at a lot of kitties over the last couple of months, and this is the best one. But is she, THE one? Am afraid to introduce her to Carol until I make up my mind, 'cause I know she'll bring her home. Keep going back and forth, 'cause I was looking forward to another kitten. Like I say, tough decision...

Comments

Nicole said…
I think you need to go with the cat you have a connection with. Old cats seem to have harder times having a good home, and your home would be perfect for an older kitty who needs a loving stable home and parents who will love her!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?