Feel like I should post,

but don't have much to say. Am having such a great time going between golf and skiing, but don't want to rub it in to those who have real jobs. All I can say is, I did that for many years, and now that I"m old, I've found there IS some justice in the world. Hopefully, y'all can enjoy your golden years also. Too soon old, too late smart, but luckily, there is a 'twilight' too enjoy. "Atlas Shrugged" is an amazing book, and after struggling through over a thousand pages, I am now 'rationing' the last of the book. You know it's good when you don't want it to end. It has basically been a confirmation of many thoughts that I thought were mine alone. 'Tis good to know I'm not the Lone Ranger with this stuff. Thanks for the recommendation, girls...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so glad you hung in there. You are part of the club now. After you read it it is like an awakening and you never stop thinking about it! I hope the movie does it justice. A part of me wishes it would just be this incredible book!
I have other books by Ayn, if you would like to read them. Not all fiction! Incredible woman!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?