Just realized,

that although I have ignored W and his ilk, as we enter the FIFTH YEAR of this disaster, based on lies, there are still those out there that support him. What is wrong with you people??? In Iraq, where George has made life a living hell, 18% of the people support the American occupation. Over 2 million people have left. Can't you see, or admit, when something is so obviously wrong? I will pay for a tatoo, on the inside of your rectum, where you are sure to see it, "Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9-11" How can you look at him, and Iraq, and say, "Yup, that's my guy." Have you no sense of reality? We are going on FIVE years. What does it take??? Ten years? Ten thousand American dead? Hundreds of thousands wounded? Oh, never mind, we're already there. A Trillion dollars? The WHOLE world hating us? Never mind, rational thought eludes you. I have no desire to debate you or listen to your "world is flat" philosophy. Get out of my life, leave me alone, I have no desire to associate with idiots. Can I be more clear???? (Sorry, loyal readers, both of you, but spoke w/an old buddy yesterday, now considered a former acquaintance, and found he's a Bush supporter. Not that he'll ever read this, but felt like venting, and it was either here or somewhere I might get in trouble. It HAS been awhile since I had a Bush post, and tomorrow is the anniversary of "shock and awe". Wow, who could have seen this result, four years ago? Just me and most of the thinking world, that's who. That does exclude some of you, though....)

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, we know how you feel about Bush. When do you give up?
Fam Guy said…
As Don Imus said, "When Bush and his whole crew is 'perp-walked' out of the white house with raincoats over their heads." I LOVE that mental picture..

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?