Older=smarter?

Am feeling pretty good today, except for getting totally beaten up by the aerator. I do have a plan, though. If I 'forget' to pay my share to the neighbor who rented it, maybe they'll 'forget' to invite me to their sadistic aerating party next year. It's worth a try. That thing is a KILLER! Anyway, I bet I'm still feeling better than the crew that continued the party at the strip bar with the unlimited drinks. After golfing/drinking, then poker/drinking, I could tell I was right on the verge of hangover country, so I passed on stage three. Let the boys party without the old fart. Probably didn't need to have those images of my son-in-law burned permanently in my brain, so I came home early, and am probably feeling better than 'the boys' today. 'The girls' might be doing their share of suffering this morning, too. You just never know....

Comments

Anonymous said…
You definitely went home at the right time...sounds like things went downhill after poker (at least, for Nate).

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?