Wow, this is

Blog post #200. Who'd a ever thought.... I realize almost no one reads me, but it fulfills a need to communicate. Maybe it's a bad thing, 'cause sometimes I write here instead of actually talking to people. At least is gives me an outlet to unload on 'the current occupant', absolutely the WORST president ever, and I don't have to bother Carol with my frustration. If nothing else, it is worth it for that. In case you haven't noticed, I REALLY don't like the guy, or anything about him, and I believe history will prove me right. It sure has so far.... Anyway, it has made it much easier around here, 'cause I don't bitch to Carol about him, and that's worth A LOT.... Just realized, most people I know, aren't even aware of this drivel, and that's just fine. I enjoy toiling in anonymity. When I'm gone, and the way it's going, that may be sooner, rather than later, this will be a glimpse into the murky, dusky, rescesses of my brain. Scary, huh????

Comments

Anonymous said…
what do you mean sooner ratjer than later??

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?