Rehearsal


for the "Beach Wedding". On May, 4, we had a rehearsal for the real thing. The beach setting was perfect, and most everyone was there. Nate and Laura, who got bumped from the flight, because of United's incompetence, ended up in Nashville, but eventually made it down. So did their luggage, on the seventh night of an eight day trip. Other than that, things went VERY smoothly, I thought. Hope we can get a website up soon, so people can post their pics. I didn't get many 'cause I was in the wedding, but I'm sure people got some good ones. Kari was SO beautiful, and I'll never forget the entire experience. The wedding photographers did a fantastic job, so we will have great pics to share with all who want to see them. More later.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?