Wow, it's finally over,


the wedding(s) that is. Can't quite believe it. Have been anticipating and enjoying this special time for SOO long, and now all of a sudden, it seems, it's over. Kari and Ted's life together, and honeymoon, are just beginning, but the festivities are behind us. Very successfully, I might add, but then, I am very biased/prejudiced. I would just say, however, that if you couldn't have a good time at the wedding/receptions, you weren't trying. I don't know what Carol (aka Martha Stewart 'on crack') is gonna do. No veils, centerpieces, floral arrangements to make, no wedding related shopping to do... Hope the ol' VISA /MASTERCARD hasn't had the numbers burned right off. Anyway, it hit me last night, kinda hard, that it's back to the real world, now, although my real world isn't as bad as some. My little girl is now a married woman, about to embark on a fantastic 3-week honeymoon, and life moves on. Looking forward to the next adventure, just not sure what it's gonna be, but, FamGuy is one lucky fellow.....

Comments

The Wanderer said…
That is a beautiful photo. Your daughter is very lovely on her big day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?