Published, again

Am 2 for 2 being published with Letters to the Editor. First, Broomfield Enterprise, then, on Aug 9th, the Rocky Mntn News. The latest had to do with a political cartoon I took exception to. It featured two ball players looking at a scoreboard that read, Insurgents 3, USA 2, in the first inning. A player was saying to the one with DEMOCRAT on his back. "We're down 3-2 and you want to QUIT??" My reply, to the editor, was, (paraphrasing), "If we're in the first inning, this is gonna be 'one, long game', since it's been about 5 years, we're still in the first inning. Our fearless leader. continuing his 'reign of error', refuses to listen to the majority. It's time to bring our troops home, now. Anyway, Carol saw it and told me. I would have missed it. Oh by the way, have I ever mentioned, I REALLY don't like that retarded cowboy in the White House?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay! Congrats on getting your letter published!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?