Reunion

Just got back from my 40th Reunion, and I know what you're thinking. "How can a bunch of people that old, get together and party"? Well, we did, and it was a GREAT time. Golf tourneys two days, and two cocktail/dinner parties with interesting programs. Amazing how little people had really changed. Sure we were grayer, heavier, (some a lot, but most not much, and some not at all), but at this point we are all friends and the camaraderie was fantastic. Some of the rich guys threw in nice little extras like a dance band, a caricaturist (lost mine, and it was GOOD), and a roving photographer who took hundreds of shots, the first night, then printed them and gave 'em out the 2nd night. Carol was a dancing fool and made the rounds with her favorite guys. I was more subdued. Have been to 10, 20, 30, and now 40 year reunions. Can't believe next one will be 50th. But I'll be there (I hope) 'cause they are REALLY fun. I knew we had an exceptional class, and we prove it every ten years. Can't wait for the next one.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?