BestBuy's best customer

Having to replace my computer, I-pod, digital camera, and phone, has been a double-edged sword. Lotta time, research and trial and error, BUT, I did upgrade. Had been w/Verizon for about 14 years, but when they wouldn't help me trace the crook's calls on my stolen phone, even though they COULD have told me, I dropped them. They came back with the info, but it was too late, I had switched to ATT&T. Got a hot new Sony/Ericson phone w/some really cool features, including a 2-gig micro memory card, an FM radio and and 2 megapixel camera with zoom and video. Speaking of 2 gig, the new computer is much faster w/the 2 gig RAM. The new camera, Canon SD 750, is awesome as well. Got a 2 gig card for it, for $24! Unbelievable how chap storage has gotten. The new 80 Gig I-pod was less than a USED 40 Gig was 2 years ago. Anyway, got a bunch of help from Ted, last night, setting up the wi-fi, and loading new programs, as we watched the Rockies win game one of the NLCS. Hopefully Nate will help load the Pod. Anyway, been a tough process, but what ya gonna do? Hate to admit it, but the old thought process was SO BAD last night, I parked the Acura in the garage, and I as I talked on the phone, and left it running until Carol got home 2 hours later,and the garage was about 150 degrees. NEVER done that before. Found out today where the crooks withdrew $500, at 4:41, the night we were robbed, so, hopefully the cops can find some video of the transaction, or at least, the license plate of the car in the background. Gotta go, the Rockies are starting game 2. Later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?