Best steak ever?

Maybe so. At least I can't remember a better one. Carol and I just started a regular "Saturday Night Date", and for our first time out, decided to try a new restaurant, Saltgrass Steakhouse, near 92nd and Sheridan. Found out later, it is part of the Landry chain, which helps to explain the excellent quality. The long line to get in was our first clue that this might be pretty good food. The salad, the Key Lime pie and veggies were all first class, but, the steak, WOW. Hard to describe, but the combination of flavor and tenderness made my T-bone beyond delicious, and Carol's filet was just as good. Will continue to try new places, but we will be going back to the Saltgrass Steakhouse.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm still going with the Elk loin ted and I had the other night. Although, there is something to be siad about having it brought to you (and not having to do the dishes!!!)
Anonymous said…
I love that you guys are doing date night now! What a great idea... we might have to start that up. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?