Damn CROX


Just had the worst ass-kicking I've ever had in the market today. Why? CROX announced earnings yesterday, and instead of the .63/share they had forecast, they earned .66. Sounds good, right? Some analysts had predicted .70, SO, they lost 36% of value. From $74 to $47 in one day, after BEATING estimates. Pure manipulation, lead by Cramer, the bald headed bastard, who actually cut a Crocs shoe in half on his show. The day before he had a special on how to manipulate stocks. I'm kinda sick, although Iwas playing with 'house money', it's still real money. The perfect storm. Miss 'the street' guess, then the company conference call/video got screwed up so no one could hear, followed by a massive across the board sell-off on Wall Street. Oh well, easy come, easy go, but it still hurts, to guess right on earnings, and be punished so hard by the insiders. Bottom line, haven't lost any actual $ until I sell, but on paper, I got my ass kicked up between my shoulder blades. Learned some real-life investing lessons, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I've heard, so at this point, I feel like Superman. Still long and strong on the company, but it's gonna take awhile to recover from this one. Bottom line. still ahead in the investment game, but this hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?