Golf deal


Those of you who know me, (both of you who read this drivel), realize one of my main interests is golf. Sad, but true. At my age/situation, it is hard to find interesting pursuits. Anyway, I just signed on for a FANTASTIC deal. For the next 365 days, we (my golf group) have a tee-time EVERY day. For a mere $667 each, our group plays every day (foursome) for the next year, including cart and range balls. Not only that, but it is on TWO really good courses. Heritage and Legacy Ridge. I'm thinking the average cost is gonna be less than $10/round. Just played Saturday, w/ Carol and a buddy and his wife. Would have been $260, but it was FREE. PLUS, 2 for 1 beer. Sounds to good to be true? WRONG. It is for real. Seems too good to be true, BUT, since I have actually played both courses, and all I had to say was, 'Corporate Golf Member, # ___', it IS for real. Anyway, this old guy is hooked up with free golf for the next year. YAHOOOOO, doesn't get much better, from my point of view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?