I feel bad,

in a way I've never felt bad before. We had a poker game last night, at Scott's, with the usual suspects. Scott, Dave, Bugs, Matt, Wally, Dawg, and me. We played the normal games, 3-35-57, Wildnest, Jacks-Trips, etc. Normally we play 'til about midnight and go home. Last night, it went til about 3:30, and we had two taxis who eventually found the place, cause no one was in any shape to drive, and we were smart enough to know it. I slept on the couch. But, the bad thing is, I counted my winnings this morning, and, in a game of quarters, I won $244. I feel terrible. Not that most guys couldn't afford it, (except Bugs), but I can remember bluffing my way to most of my wins, and that doesn't seem fair against a bunch of drunks, but that's what happened. Not sure why I feel bad, or what I'm gonna do, but it just feels wrong. I DIDN'T CHEAT, but, I took advantage of the situation. Whatever, it just doesn't feel right....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?