New golf clubs?


I have had the same set of Ping irons, which I got used, for over 25 years now. Because of new technology, I feel I have been at a disadvantage, when compared to my well equipped opponents. Have been watching E-bay and Craigslist for quite some time for just the right set of irons at the right price, Hopefully, I have finally found them. Keith, who I found on Craigslist, is supposedly going to deliver some slightly used Callaway X18's, 3-SW, tomorrow around noon. We will see. Am really looking forward to FINALLY getting some new irons, and possibly a hybrid 3. C'mon, Keith, I'm waiting.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know what any of these golf words mean, but the picture sure is pretty. :) Congrats on the new clubs!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?