Time for a 'kitty post'


This is what Bailey looks like when she is watching the geese, or whatever, through the door. BUT, this morning I let her out, and shortly after, about 3 hours ago, a large flock of geese landed near and in our backyard. They are munching on grass, but, Bailey is obviously too 'skeered' to come home. Could scare the geese away, but am curious how long 'til she gets hungry enough to stand up to the big birdies.
---Right after I wrote this, a group of golfers came thru, scared the geese, and a couple minutes later, here comes Bailey, straight to the food dish...

Comments

Anonymous said…
FG, they say we model those we have the most contact........sssooooo. Need I elaborate?
Fam Guy said…
FYI, I am NOT afraid of geese, and even if I was, I'd still find a way to get to my food bowl.
Anonymous said…
you should have given her the raw fish instead of eating it yourself and getting a case of the "sharts".

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?