Saw a TV infomercial,

featuring Save a Blade. Just resharpen your expensive razors instead of buying new ones. Resharpen each razor 40-50 times! Save Big $$$!! SOOOO, I thought, I don't need to pay for their high priced gadget, plus S&H. Got one of my used 3-blade razors, shaved part of my face, then used a foam sanding block, the small side, to sharpen the blades. Smart huh? Pulled the blade down my unshaven side and, WOW! Seems even sharper than new. Can't even feel it cutting. BUT, after a few swipes, I noticed it WASN'T cutting. Not at all. No wonder it was so smooth. Anyway, back to the drawing board. Good idea, needs a little work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bless your little thumpin'gizzard.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?