Sometimes, you gotta change plans

We had planned to ski this weekend, but the weather is just too bad. The tunnel and hiway finally opened, but traffic is gonna be real nasty for quite awhile. Plus, tomorrow is gonna be cold and windy. Am too much of a wuss, these days, to brave those conditions. I prefer to think I am 'smarter'. Anyway, the ski trip is put off for a while. Is gonna be a great ski season, but no need to rush it. Am gonna wait for the 'blue sky, sunshine' days. Call me a sissy, I don't care...

Comments

Anonymous said…
SISSY...that never stoped us 35 yearws ago
Fam Guy said…
I'm 35 years older(bad) and smarter(good), now.
Anonymous said…
I prefer to call you a WUSS

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?