For those of you,

who haven't heard, I am really looking forward to my new job. Yeah, a real job. Well, not like a totally normal job, but I am gonna be a bartender. THE bartender, at the Broomfield Events Center, where Ted and Kari had their reception and where I have been helping in the remodeling process, the last few weeks. My buddy Scott Harper is getting a liquor license. It is a 2-3 month process, but it looks like it is gonna happen, and when it does, I am the guy. I am actually gonna go to bartenders' school and learn the fine points, of pouring drinks for weddings and other special events. Am really looking forward to it. Getting paid to talk with people while they are having fun. I was made for this. Seems too good to be true, but, like I said, I think it's gonna happen. Can't think of a better way to slip into retirement. Will keep you informed...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't decide if this is going to be a really good job for you... Or a really "bad" job for you.
HB
Anonymous said…
Ditto, HB
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!! Night job only?
Fam Guy said…
Mostly Fri and Sat nights, but will be other times. I AM flexible...

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?