Getting older,

is a real drag. Even though, 'there's alot of it going around', I really don't like it. Went skiing with Carol, Nate, Jordan and Anna yesterday. 'Twas a beautiful day on the slopes, and got in quite a few runs. As we were leaving the lodge for the last run, we found out Anna's skis were gone. Probably just a mistake with look-alike rentals, but I stood around for over an hour, got pretty stiff, then fought my way to the bottom, thru some real slushy snow. Bottom line, by the time I got home I was hurting. I don't think the hot tub was ever as inviting as last night (and this morning). Also, found out my toe was throbbing because it was infected. Not good in a tight ski boot. Anyway, feel like an old man today, and don't like it, but s'pose I need to get used to it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwww... We were feeling our ages, as well, this week, with the "young'uns" around. At least you got up on the mountain!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?