Had a good day, Saturday

After a slow start, recovering from my neighbor's Friday night b-day party, I met Scott, Dave and Jeremy on the first tee, here at Eagle Trace, on a BEAUTIFUL spring morning, for a round of golf. On #14, here at Eagle, I shot an eagle. A 3, on a 500+ yard par 5. Only my 2nd one ever. And my first was with Scott's dad, about 20 years ago. Kinda strange, with all the golf I play. Then, Carol and I went shopping at the new Safeway grand opening and won an I-pod! As I said, a good day, and glad I got out, 'cause this morning we woke up to snow, and spring is on hold for awhile...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thought you could use a little of what we had....snow. You can thank me later
Anonymous said…
woo hoo! A new i-pod. Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?