Do other people

get this kinda crap??
I have asked for help from so many without reply. I have tried explainingbut most replies I get keep saying that my intention is to ask for moneyfrom foreigners. I hope it doesn't look same to you as I do not needanyone's money. I saw your email from an internet magazine shared amongstall workers in my place of work to promote our knowledge on internetbrowsing as it is done in Nigeria these days.Please try and understand my english the way you can because I am notfully educated. I had my school education till secondary school.Mr. Kola Fashonu is my name and I am a cleaner at the First Bank ofNigeria East Branch, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I am a very loyal worker ofthe bank and very faithful to my Job. This brought me the trust that I hadwith my bank Manager (Mr. Chibundu Agboola).It was on a Monday as I had so many cleaning do to despite being absentfrom work the previous week due to my late wife's burial. I was calledinto the office of my Manager and getting to his office, he brought out abox and said he wanted me to keep it for him. Instantly I knew it wasmoney it contained but I didn't know how much exactly until he informed meof the amount that it contained the sum of $20,015,000 (Twenty Million andFifteen Thousand Dollars) which he got from the bank'saccount. He saidthat I should keep it safe in my house until he needed it and that he owesme 10% of the money. I asked him why he chose me and he replied sayingthat I was the only one he trusted. I agreed because I was only a cleanerand needed some money to get on my feet (even if the money was stolen). Iborrowed a video recorder on getting home and instructed my 15 year oldson to film me while I counted the money and Ikept the money safe as promised.My reason for emailing you came when the Bank Manager died as i found outhe was killed by armed robbers who came to his house on a robbery mission.For th is reason, there was no way that I could use the money since I hadno word to say on how I got the money as my job will not get me suchmoney. This is why I am emailing you to inform you that I wish to transferthis money to the care of a foreign person that way I know for sure thatthe funds will have no trace. I am not requesting money nor your bankdetails. All I ask is for you to give me your name and address and I willgive the box to my elder sister who is the head of East Branch of theFedEx Courier Delivery and she'll personally drop the box in your house.That way the box will not be inspected as she is the head of allinspection officers in the FedEx. I would require a residential or anofficial address as my sister would not meet with anybody in an hotel,restaurant, park, airport to exchange the box of money. Any meeting withher will be valid for home or office address. If this is not acceptable byyou, kindly do not reply as I wouldn't take any risk with the money or mysister's life.You will also be required to show to my sister an identity card ordriver's license when she meets with you. This is for her to know that shehas met with the right person. Failure to produce this will mean that shecannot meet with you as the money will not be safe and note that allexpenses have been taken care of and you will not be asked to pay anythingat all. I do not need your money at all just your sincere help. On receiptof the box, kindly inform me and I will travel to your country as I haveremoved some money from the money that will secure me and my son a flightticket from Nigeria to your country. You can have 30% from the money andkeep the 70% for me till I get there.Please do not let anyone know about this not even a closest person orlawyer because this is the only way that we can do this transaction sinceI myself didn't tell anyone except my sister since she is the one helpingus to transport the box to your location. I hope to receive an encouragingreply from you. Kindly send a reply to my emailcontactFashonu@mail2help.com as this email I used in sending this letterbelongs to a friend. So it will be improper to state conversation from afriend's email.Have a nice dayKola Fashonu.
Just wondering if I'm the only one, 'cause I get a bunch o' stuff like this...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was a new one for me. I usually get the widow of the Imir of some Indo nation writing in pigeon english. I used to e-mail them back with a reply saying, "sure, send me the money, jerk, and I'll be happy to turn it over to our local Attorney General." Now I just delete them. Do these crack pots really think we are fools?
Fam Guy said…
They gotta figure we are mostly fools. 'WE' elected Dubya for two terms!!.. What do you think they think???
Anonymous said…
I got a new one today: from a US soldier in Iraq who was diggin around one of Saddam's bunkers and came across some of his "stach", about 200,000 US dollars and wants to share it with little old me! How very kind of him, don't you think? I thought so and went so far as to delete it. I'm sure I'm the only person he trusts to send this e-mail. Unfortunately, I just happened to delete it. Gosh darn.......
Anonymous said…
I got one saying that they found some of Saddam's gold and needed my help to get it back to America. Of course I would recieve 70% of the find if I only i would send them some money, to help get the ball rolling. You mean this isn't real?!?
-HB-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?