Had a great afternoon,

at the golf course (Heritage), with Carol, Ted and Kari. Used my corporate membership, so everything was paid for, and, to tell the truth, didn't know if Carol and Kari would get into it, but they did, and a wonderful time was had by all, I think. I threw in some cash incentives, to let everyone know what it's like to play for $$, just to make it more interesting. Ted was eligible for $75 for a birdie, Kari, $100 for a par and Carol got $50 for every par. PLUS, they all got $1000, for a hole-in-one. Today's only winner, Carol won a new $50 bill for a nice par, and, following "Goon" tradition, had to buy appetizers and drinks, for all. 'Twas alot of fun, I think, for everyone, and we are all looking forward to doing it again. MAYBE, Nate and Laura would like to try??? You never know...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I tried golf once or twice,,,sad to say, I'm horrible at the sport. I made more divets than hitting the ball. Even the driving range was no good for me. Bifocals and golf are not a good match.
Good for you Stevo...great balls!
Anonymous said…
Whew. I don't know - It will be a long day on the course if I attempt the game. :)
Anonymous said…
I had a ton of fun! Other than it being windy, it was a beautiful day! And don't worry ladyj I left quite a few divets myself.
Thanks again for the invite!
-HB-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?