Thanks again, Ted

for loading our new ipod shuffle, which we won at Safeway last week. I love my 80 gig, and Carol's 8 gig, but this little 1 gig shuffle is the most fun I've had with music in a long time. 'Twas kind of a hassle getting it loaded, just 'cause I'm a little 'slow', but definitely worth it. Ted e-mailed his (outrageous) music collection and I spent about 3 hours selecting my favorite 200 songs. BUT, I selected them wrong on the Excel program, so nothing went thru. SO, I did it again, only taking about 2 1/2 hrs, AND I screwed it up again, not sending back a separate file. Third time was the charm. I now have 14 hours of my favorite music, playing randomly (or in order if I want). Lots of 'WOW' moments as I hear old and new favorites. Thanks again, Ted, for being patient with the old man.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Any time we can help! I had so much fun on Sunday, we should do it mor often

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?