How was your day?

cause mine wasn't that great, as I got my A$$ handed to me on the golf course. Martin, the young Tiger Woods, took all the $, but it was pretty interesting, along the way. Not to get into all the gory details, but I saw a chance to PIG in our 'pig and wolf' game, where the bets double when you go alone against the other 3 golfers. I was in great shape and everyone else was in trouble. Homer did a sand shot that would have made any pro proud, from 60 yds, as he backed it up tight beside the hole. The BAD news is, I tied him, and tied the rest of them for the next five holes before finally losing. BIG financial mistake, but it was sure interesting for awhile...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?