In an effort to change the subject


away from our fearless (clueless) leader, I came upon this picture, down near the bar. Many years ago, Carol put together a bunch of old Feyline backstage passes, along with this picture, from "The Straight Creek Journal', a Denver paper, from long ago. Anyway, 'twas the early 70's and we were doing a Halloween concert at the Coliseum, with Led Zeppelin, and a few of us wore costumes. I went to a 2nd hand store, bought a black afro wig, a trench coat and an old pair of pants that I cut off above the knees. Added a pepperoni sausage and some elastic to complete my outfit. I went up on stage, right before the show, with some bogus announcement, then "flashed' the audience. At first it was just stunned silence, then laughing and cheering. Didn't know at the time but a SCJ photographer was in the front row, and the next morning, there I was, on the front page. (As always, you can click on pic to enlarge). Those were the days, my friend...

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! Is that really you?
Fam Guy said…
Yup. Before my hair grew out, more.
Anonymous said…
LMAO....nice um legs there, Stevo. And a bit of wishful thinking. YOU DA MAN...........

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?