Was just soaking up some vitamin D,

with the new Stephen King book, "Duma Key", which Ted loaned me, when, within a few pages, I got a big smile, then broke out in a laugh. First, Edgar Freemantle was saying how he had been doing some reading, including non-fiction books about how we got into the Iraq debacle. It had to do with a fellow with 'W' for a middle initial and a dick for a vice president. I smiled. Then, he was talking about a crotchety old lady who said, "Rita, get me a towel. I think that last fart had a lump in it." Sorry, low humor, but it made me laugh...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Terrific blog and great style and design.

Feel free to surf to my blog - cellulite treatment

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?