Did any y'all notice,

among all the things that Scott McClellan said, in his book about how he'd been screwed over by Bush, that when he first realized he was getting lied to ( he'd thought it before, but finally KNEW it) is when W said he 'didn't remember' if he'd ever done cocaine. WTF??? How can you not remember? Say I didn't. or I did, as a stupid young man, BUT, to say, 'I don't remember?' That's when Scottie boy finally realized he'd 'been had' by the cowboy conman. I'm not proud of it, but I sure remember IF I did coke. Even Bush, one of the stupidest among us, to ever walk upright, remembers that. He just thinks everyone is as stupid as he is. IMPOSSIBLE! BUT, some of you are, You just won't admit it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?