Any ideas,

on how to make a deadbeat pay up? Had a good day on the golf course the other day and won $306, BUT, the new guy in our group (first time, last time) is now not returning calls or e-mails. Kinda pisses me off, if you know what I mean. He is a local electrician, and I think has has the $, but he's just being a jerk. Would let him pay in installments or let him try to win it back, but no luck, SOO, loyal readers, am soliciting suggestions to help this deadbeat 'do the right thing', if you know what I mean. Please use your imaginations, and there will be a reward if your idea is used and it works. Put those devious brains of yours to work. Thanks...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is it legal, if you see him on the golf course, to confiscate his balls, whereever they may be on the course? I, myself, would go for the pants with a good, solid, left-handed grasp, squeezing ever so firmly, while my right hand held tightly on the driver. No further explanation required.
Nicole said…
i still can't believe he isn't returning calls. a bet is a bet. pay up asshole.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?