Got my new Smart Car today

and, a kinda funny story. Was mostly thru the closing, and really appreciated the fact that my brand new salesperson, Patti Trujillo, who happened to be less than 5 ft and under 100 lbs, not that that had anything to do with anything, agreed not to try to 'sell me' a bunch of accessories. Anyway, about 3/4 way thru the transaction, there was a big disturbance on the street, right in front of the dealership, as about 8 cop cars and 12 cops, with guns drawn, hiding behind their cruisers, hauled 3 perps out, threw 'em on the hot asphalt, cuffed 'em, with knees in their backs, and drug 'em off to jail. Bottom line, Patti, the new salesgirl, FORGOT to have me pay for the car, and I forgot, too. Was on my way home, when I got a call from her, pleading with me to come back and pay for it. Messed with her for awhile, then turned around, went back and paid for it. Am actually really happy w/the new Smart car after I drove it home at 75 MPH on the turnpike. Pretty cool little car...

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh goodie goodie!! I can't wait to see that pained expression on your face.
Anonymous said…
How funny - I can totally imagine you stringing along that poor sales woman. Can't wait to take the Smart Car for a test drive!
Anonymous said…
why don't cha see how well it does on gas milage and swing by Toledo.
Anonymous said…
Is there enough leg room??
Fam Guy said…
Plenty of leg, and head room.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?