In pursuit of 'birdies',


Bailey reached a new high, this morning. I was outside with her when we saw a robin, sitting on the side of the roof, obviously scolding her. She didn't like it, so she ran up a tree, beside the garden window in the kitchen, leapt to the roof and ran after it. It flew, but then she noticed a sparrow on the peak of the roof, and the hunt was on. She eventually decided to come down and took a flying leap, landed on the closest branch and crawled down the tree. I think I gotta trim the tree back, cause she looked like she had WAY too much fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That cat is fearless!
Anonymous said…
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dooo CAT GIRL!!!
Fam Guy said…
I know people think my blog is just a bunch of 'doo doo' but you're the first one to come out and say it. Or R U talkin' 'bout, BAT MAN!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?