I almost made AFV,


America's Favorite Videos, but I was too slow. This is Bailey's toy, with glow ball contained in a 'race track' on the outside, that she likes to play with. Somehow, with a small battery, I guess, the ball lights up when it is pushed around the ring on the outside. Anyway, I heard a noise, and when I got there, Bailey had a small mouse, in the outer ring, apparently unharmed, and was playing 'cat and mouse'. She would alternate bopping the mouse into the ball, then the ball into the mouse, and they went back and forth, lights flashing, around the edge. If I hadn't spent so long laughing, and gotten my camera earlier, I would have had an amazing video, BUT, I was too slow, and the mouse finally figured how to hop out. I released it, unharmed, in the middle of the 9th fairway, with a memorable experience in it's little mousie brain.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bet Bailey is more than a little miffed with you.
Anonymous said…
wonder if a few pill bugs on the track would give her a thrill
Anonymous said…
I was laughing so hard when you told me that story I almost cried!
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?