"The Prosecution of George W Bush, for Murder",


is the new book by Vincent Bugliosi, former prosecutor for the city of Los Angeles, who characterizes Bush as, 'an abomination to the country and American values'. He gained fame for prosecuting Charles Manson, among others, and wrote, "Helter Skelter." He lays out the legal arguments how W knew, when he invaded Iraq, that it was based on lies. "The least I can do," he says, "is put the thought in Bush's mind, that he may be held responsible, in a criminal courtroom, for all the murders he is responsible for." Sounds good to me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
When I see a pig fly over my house, I'll believe the bastard has been prosecuted.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?