OK , for the bad news,

When I left Colorado, had just gotten a temporary crown, until the permanent crown was made and installed. BUT, had to leave town, and, the short story, today I was eating some sushi, w/sticky rice, and pulled my temp crown off, bit down on it, destroyed it, and now have a really ugly, sharp, little piece of molar in the back of my mouth. Walked to the local CVS pharmacy and bought some temporary wax to smooth off the edges. Hopefully, UPS will deliver the permanent crown, w/in the next 2 days, and I can get it fixed before I have to leave for Houston. If not, it's really gonna suck. It's always something, but I never woulda guessed this...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Boy, that was some sticky rice.
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?