Quite a day,

even in this strange life of mine. Found out Kari is not doing well, and it breaks my heart I am not there with/for her. Lost my room at Candlewood, so got up early, loaded my vehicle, with the ladder on top, and went to my first claim. A HUGE, cut up house, with a 12/12, (steep) roof, with lots of dormers and levels, and the ceiling gone on the 2nd floor, with water damage all over the first floor. Welcome to Houston. Had scheduled an hour and it took 2 1/2. Then saw an easy one, then another 2 story disaster. Barely made an appt to look at an apartment. Looks good, and am moving in tonight, after I get a wireless connect for my computer, cause there is NO INTERNET in the area. Can't pick up one wireless network, and that is VERY unusual. SO, starting out way behind, as usual, but I have learned the first week is always tough, then it gradually gets better, as this will, I HOPE....

Comments

Anonymous said…
We're thinking of you and wishing you the best down there. Stay safe!
Anonymous said…
The entire team is with you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?