This is a test


to see if my new (cheap) camera, and the card reader in my computer work, and it looks like they do. Didn't want to take my good camera out on the job, and for some reason, I had never used the card reader before, and I need some practice. Anyway, that is my desk and kitchen, (with granite countertop and dishwasher). Unbelievable. You may be right LadyJ, about the friend(s) in high places. Instead of me going to 'Ike', looks like 'Ike', is coming to me. Looks like a nice break before the action...

Comments

Anonymous said…
just remember: in cases of emergency, stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Sending out good vibes your ways Bro............

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?