Another day in GroundhogDay-ville,

the Bill Murray movie. I live it. The alarm goes off, it's not Sonny and Cher, BUT, it takes a millisecond to figure out where I am, then it hits me. I am HERE and NOW. I am in Houston, TX, not my home on a golf course, with my wife, in Colorado, and it's gonna be another one of those days. Not complaining. Many people have it MUCH worse, but it is not my normal life, and it always takes a little while to get used to it when I wake up. The good news. I finally found a REALLY good Chinese Buffet. That is HUGE in my world. Every few days, I can hork out on good salad, vegies, and sushi. Life is good, for awhile, anyway. As I say, not complaining, but it always takes me a while to get used to a new environment, and I am getting close. Am entering the 'sweet spot', of the storm. PTL...

Comments

Anonymous said…
what a difference a day makes...try to make the road more level, not up & down so much.
Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?