Here I am,

leaving Texas in the morning, having aged about 5 years in the last couple of months. Not ALL bad, but mostly, bad. I think I am gonna come out of this with a pretty good long term job with USAA, in northern Colorado. Was it worth it? Very questionable. Only time will tell, but at this point, feeling VERY used, by the system. I learned a LOT, and that's worth something. Will never take home for granted again. Pray for me, as I am on the road, tomorrow, and the next day, and who knows what's gonna happen. Bottom line, has been VERY interesting, and that's what I was looking for, as I left home, on this latest adventure. Could be worse, lots of people lead BORING lives. NOT me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
My Brother, use this as a growth experience and you will see the reason why you were placed in this position.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?