Made it home,

in record time, from Houston. My favorite view, in this whole beautiful world, is the 'storm' city, where I have endured so much, in my REAR VIEW MIRROR! Nothing is so wonderful. The feeling of hitting the road, with my family, home and life (not to mention my kitty) at the end of the road, makes the miles just melt away. Have been home less than 3 hours, but am mainly unpacked and have begun putting out the final fires that followed me home from Houston. All in all, not a terrible trip, but, like real life, could have been better. Will write more when I get the chance, but LOTS to do now. Kari goes in for another (#14?) surgery tomorrow. Later....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Be it ever so humble.
Prayers go out to Kari...let us all lay a healing hand literally and figurative that this will be the last surgery and through Jesus Kari will be healed! Amen
Anonymous said…
Glad you are home safely! We'll probably see you guys sometime this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?