What a waste,

of time, that I don't have. My ATT Laptop Connect card is next to worthless, as I keep getting kicked off-line, at the worst times. SOO, I signed up for a package with cable TV and HiSpeed internet, which I tried to hook thru my wireless router, BUT, someone entered the wrong Mac address at the cable co, so nothing worked. Wasted hours, until I finally got hold of a tech guy who found the problem. Finally works. Yahoo!! I can get on-line, which is crucial. Still no cable TV, but I can live with that, for awhile. Can you believe this stock market tank job? THANKS GEORGE. I still think silver is gonna do well as the US $ gets totally diluted. We'll see. Time to take a break...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?