Could this be true?


I Tevo'd it twice, cause I couldn't believe it, BUT, the real news is, that last week, there were 542,000 NEW unemployment claims filed. Over half a million in one week. Please tell me I'm wrong, but I'm not, unfortunately, AND, it's only gonna get worse. Our gov't is funded by taxes, from working people, and when that dries up, PLUS having to pay out all kinds of NEW benefits, to the recently unemployed and returning veterans, plus Medicare, etc, WTF? Off the charts, and it's only gonna get worse. Just think how many businesses are just trying to hang on thru the Christmas buying season. February is gonna be brutal. However, if you were in Big Oil, defense contracts, or a financial FatCat, you're gonna be OK. I knew W was a total disaster, but even I didn't know how bad he'd screwed us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't forget those folks who have exhausted their benefits..........

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?