Another list....


I've owned alot of vehicles over the years, some of them I really wish I still had, especially my '61 and '63 Vettes (pictured here, in the exact model and color I had). Other cars include '55, '56, '57 (a bunch), '58 Chevies, as well as a sweet '62, and a nice '78 Monte Carlo, as well as a '76 Caddie. Fords included a '66 and '78 Mustang, and a '58 and '88 pickup, as well as a '76 van, a '78 T-Bird, and a VW van. Not sure, the year of the VW van, but it had a custom body and a 912 Porsche engine. Porsches included several '66 and '67's. Also had a sweet 'Smokey and the Bandit' Trans Am. Owned at least 5 Jeeps (CJ 5's and CJ7's) that I really had fun with, as well as a '76 4WD Chevy truck with a snow plow. Had a rotary engine Mazda, an Audi, I liked, and the WORST car, a Chevy Vega. Probably the fastest was a '66 Roadrunner, I bought from Bugs. Also had Ford Rancheros and a customized El Camino. Can't forget my 4wd Nissan truck and a my Dodge Dakota 4wd, and a Dodge Intrepid (good car). Also had a Saturn for awhile. My favorite truck was a REAL sweet '88 GMC 4WD Stepside. Oh yeah, my BMW 2002 was a nice ride. 2 wheelers included a Honda 90, a real clean Harley Davidson Sportster, a classic '65 BSA Lightning, and I still have my Honda XL500 street/trail bike. Also had 3 RV's, a few boats, and a Sno-Rabbit, (combo motorcycle/snowmobile) Currently have a Toyota Avalon and an Acura MDX, and really like 'em both. Almost forgot my Smart Car, and am sure I AM forgetting a few. WOW, I'm old, but I've had some nice/varied rides..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Give me a '55 Chevy and I'd be in hog heaven!! Just a honey of a car......
Anonymous said…
You have been one busy man that has enjoyed life instead of just watching! Thanks, for the car talk!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?